Everyone Communicates Few Connect
If a Digital Leader can connect with others – one-on-one, group, and with an audience – your sense of community improves, your ability to create team work increases, and your influence skyrockets. People who connect with others have better relationships, experience less conflict, and get more things done than those who cannot connect. Leaders who have learned the art of connection are able to communicate their ideas persuasively , establishing buy-in, and attract followers.
The webinar video covers the 5 Connecting Principles and 5 Connecting Practices as shared in Everyone Communicates, Few Connect: What the Most Effective People Do Differently that one must learn including:
Connecting Principle #1: Connecting Increases your Influence in Every Situation
Connecting Principle #2: Connecting is all about Others
Connecting Principle #3: Connecting goes beyond Words
Connecting Principle #4: Connecting always requires Energy
Connecting Principle #5: Connecting is more Skills than Natural Talent
Connecting Practice #1: Connectors connect on Common Ground
Connecting Practice #2: Connectors do the Difficult Work of Keeping it Simple
Connecting Practice #3: Connectors Create an Experience Everyone Enjoys
Connecting Practice #4: Connectors Inspire People
Connecting Practice #5: Connectors Live what they Communicate
I hope the learning video gave you inspiration and insight on how to improve your “connecting” skills.
Should you like to take your learning a notch higher, the following options can be explored.
Option 1: Join the “Everyone Communicates, Few Connect: What the Most Effective People Do Differently” Mastermind Group
Participants eager to participate in the mastermind and earn a certificate, can send Janette Toral a private message on Facebook.
There is synergy of energy, commitment and excitement that participants bring to a mastermind group. My facilitated groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, my masterminds can help you achieve success.
This is comprised of:
1. Weekly exchange of ideas & experience for the 10 principles.
2. Access to E-Learning and post your insights.
3. Get an e-certificate of completion after completing the assignments.
BONUS: The Everyone Communicates, Few Connect: What the Most Effective People Do Differently Mastermind.
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group:
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
- Study Leadership, Communications and Growth principles/practices in a group setting, create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals.
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!
Option 2: Have an “Everyone Communicates Few Connect” talk, workshop, seminar at your company or event
I offer customized presentations to fit your individual or team’s needs and budget such as:
- “Lunch and Learn”
- Keynote speech for your company sponsored event
- Half day and full day workshop/seminar
- In-house corporate training
- Executive and personal retreat
- Partnership Summit
I will provide effective team communication and structure that is important for forging relationships equipping your team with the proper attitudes to develop leaders within. We will work through goal setting and communication exercises that will bring cohesiveness to your group ultimately increasing productivity due to the positive influences each member will have on the group as a whole.
In addition, I will at your request, incorporate your organization’s meeting theme, mission / vision statement or build on your existing training schedule to best fit the needs of your group.
Option 3: Get the “Everyone Communicates Few Connect” Coaching Program
The coaching program is one on one private and confidential (face-to-face or webinar). When I am working with you one-on-one, it is my highest objective to help you reach your purpose, vision and goals by working through John Maxwell’s “Everyone Communicates Few Connect” coaching program specific to your needs. Group coaching is also available.
Together, we will create a strategic, powerful plan for you to gain clarity through a weekly process including, interaction and accountability. Options can include:
- 24 sessions for one year. (2x a month)
- 12 sessions for 6 months. (2x a month)
Please note: The coaching application has 3 stages:
- Completion and submission of the application form.
- Acceptance to stage 2 (onboarding)/or decline.
- Stage 2 (onboarding) – I will invite you to a 45-minute telephone consultation to discuss your application and growth objectives in more detail. At the end of this consultation, both parties can make informed decisions as to whether to engage or not, discuss fees, terms, availability and start dates.
Popular Training Resource
Only one thing stands between you and success. It’s your ability to connect. John Maxwell has a DVD series on “Everyone Communicates Few Connect” shares with you five principles and five practices for breaking the invisible barrier to leadership and personal success, including:
- Finding Common Ground
- Keeping Your Communications Simple
- Capturing People’s Interest
- Inspiring People
- Staying Authentic in All Your Relationships
John C. Maxwell’s ability to connect with people has been one of the reasons he has been successful in his life and leadership. It can make the difference in yours as well. When you connect, you take your relationships, your work, and your life to another level.
With the Everyone Communicates Few Connect DVD Training Curriculum Kit, you’ll find that connecting is a skill you can learn and apply in your personal, professional and family relationships. And you can start right now!
Janette Toral is a John Maxwell Certified Coach, Teacher, Trainer and Speaker offering workshops, seminars, keynote speaking, and coaching, aiding personal and professional growth through study and practical application of John’s proven leadership methods.