Make everyday a masterpiece
John Maxwell highlighted in his book “Today Matters” how daily things, if not handled properly will impact any success desires we have tomorrow. Success comes from making a decision early and manage it daily.
In this webinar video, Janette Toral discussed the daily dozen and challenges participants to reflect on it. Use it as an input in improving their daily life agenda. This includes checking on our:
1. Attitude that gives us possibilities
- Choosing positive attitude
- Change the negative ones
- Show gratitude to other people
- Express appreciation
- Manifest positive attitudde
2. Priorities gives us focus
- Determine things that are :
– give better result
– great return
3. Health gives us strength
- Know your health situation
- Improve your lifestyle for longevity
- Follow correct health habits
4. Family gives us stability
- Care for the family and give the priority it deserves
- Communicate daily
5. Thinking gives us an advantage
- Develop thinking skills
- Interact with thinking people
- Practice your thinking
6. Commitment gives me tenacity
- Renew your commitment everday
- Expect commitment to be a struggle
- Don’t rely on talent alone
- Focus on choices, not conditions
- Be single-minded
- Do what’s right even when you don’t feel like it.
7. Finances gives us options
- Earn substantial enough to make life comfortable
- Manage finances to avoid getting into debt and trouble
8. Faith gives us peace
- Deepen our faith – strength and perspective
- Live-out our faith. Overcome and prevail on tests.
9. Relationships gives us fulfillment
- Reach out and build relationship
- Invest in relationships by adding value and provide support.
10. Generosity gives us significance
- Helping others, through part of what we have, makes our lives more significant.
- Plan and do it regularly.
11. Values gives us direction
- Knowing where our values lie, in support of the 12 items listed here, can help support whenever we have to make decisions in our lives and its impact to them.
12. Growth gives us potential
- Developing ourselves to acquire new skills and further develop our potential to attain success goals.
I hope the learning video gave you inspiration and insight on how to improve your daily life.
Should you like to take your learning a notch higher, the following options can be explored.
Option 1: Join the “Today Matters” Mastermind Group
Participants eager to participate in the mastermind and earn a certificate, can send Janette Toral a private message on Facebook.
There is synergy of energy, commitment and excitement that participants bring to a mastermind group. My facilitated groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, my masterminds can help you achieve success.
This is comprised of:
1. Exchange of ideas & experience for the daily dozen.
2. Access to E-Learning and post your insights.
3. Get an e-certificate of completion after completing the assignments.
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group:
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
- Study Leadership, Communications and Growth principles/practices in a group setting, create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals.
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!
Option 2: Have a “Today Matters” talk, workshop, seminar at your company or event
I offer customized presentations to fit your individual or team’s needs and budget such as:
- “Lunch and Learn”
- Keynote speech for your company sponsored event
- Half day and full day workshop/seminar
- In-house corporate training
- Executive and personal retreat
- Partnership Summit
I will provide effective team communication and structure that is important for forging relationships equipping your team with the proper attitudes to develop leaders within. We will work through goal setting and communication exercises that will bring cohesiveness to your group ultimately increasing productivity due to the positive influences each member will have on the group as a whole.
In addition, I will at your request, incorporate your organization’s meeting theme, mission / vision statement or build on your existing training schedule to best fit the needs of your group.
Option 3: Get the “Today Matters” Coaching Program
The coaching program is one on one private and confidential (face-to-face or webinar). When I am working with you one-on-one, it is my highest objective to help you reach your purpose, vision and goals, by working through John Maxwell’s “Today Matters” coaching program specific to your needs. Group coaching is also available.
Together, we will create a strategic, powerful plan for you to gain clarity through a weekly process including, interaction and accountability. Options can include:
- 24 sessions for one year. (2x a month)
- 12 sessions for 6 months. (2x a month)
Please note: The coaching application has 3 stages:
- Completion and submission of the application form.
- Acceptance to stage 2 (onboarding)/or decline.
- Stage 2 (onboarding) – I will invite you to a 45-minute telephone consultation to discuss your application and growth objectives in more detail. At the end of this consultation, both parties can make informed decisions as to whether to engage or not, discuss fees, terms, availability and start dates.
Popular Training Resource
Lot’s of programs claim they can change your life. But how many actually teach you how to take the many small steps that lead to success each and every day of your life?
John Maxwell’s DVD series on “Today Matters” shows you how to seize the day. In this hands-on and inspiring course, he offers twelve daily practices to help you control your daily agenda, make time for people you love, and find success in your career.
Janette Toral is a John Maxwell Certified Coach, Teacher, Trainer and Speaker offering workshops, seminars, keynote speaking, and coaching, aiding personal and professional growth through study and practical application of John’s proven leadership methods.